WWW.SUGARGLIDERSUPPLY.COM WILL RIP YOU OFF, THEY TOLD ME LIES AND THEN BILLED MY CREDIT CARD AN EXTRA 75$ , WHEN I CASUALLY ASKED SERINA TO CREDIT IT BACK, SHE YELLED AT ME, AND SAID CUSSWORDS, I WAS IN DISBELIEV THAT SHE COULD OF DONE THIS TO ME, A CUSTOMER FOR PAST 2 YEARS.

THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS LOST HER TEMPER WITH ME, AND OTHER CUSTOMERS.

I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND NOT USING THEM, FOR A MORE PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE , USE SOMEONE ELSE.. THIS PERSON IS MENTALLY ILL.

I AM SO MAD, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO POORLY, I AM 60 YEARS OLD.NASTY PEOPLE, I HAD TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND I HAD TO DO A CHARGEBACK.

Had an Experience with Sugar Glider Supply?

Comments

I find it interesting that most of these recent posts come from Jupiter Florida AFTER I made a complaint using pissed consumer regarding a company called EUROPEAN SHEITELS.European Sheitels is run by a Linda Twinkles from Jupiter Florida.

I reported this woman for deceptive business practices as well as misrepresentation so now she is making slanderous and untrue statements using the pissed consumer medium.I am now looking into taking the appropriate legal action as this woman is making untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply because she was upset by my previous complaint regarding her company EUROPEAN SHEITELS.

This complaint is completely unfounded.I made a prior complaint regarding a company by the name of European Sheitels and because of that I now have the woman I made the complaint on making untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply.

The company I filed the complaint on using pissed consumer is one called European Sheitels which is run and owned by a Linda Twinkles from Jupiter Florida. This person has NEVER purchased from my site, not now or in the past. What I do find ironic is that Linda is making up several usernames and claiming that they are from Michigan and her IP is showing her Florida residence. I reported Linda's company EUROPEAN SHEITELS using pissed consumer for deceptive business practices as well as misrepresentation.

Because of that complaint Linda is now making slanderous and untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply.I am now looking into taking the appropriate legal action as this woman is making untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply because she was upset by my previous complaint regarding her company EUROPEAN SHEITELS.

I LOVE Sugar Gliders!!!! :)

wow they are crazy looking animals

if someone talks to my mom that way i slap silly

what is a sugar glider

i used to buy from this place too,, yes serina, i know her, she has a puppy mill too.did you know that, her and her friend, (she says it was her friend, but they both ran this puppy mill together , doing exotic breeding with chi's and poms.

etc.. we had a background check of her, and it revealed horrid things, one day , she emailed my 10 year old daughter some very disgusting pictures, she did on accident, however, she then denied doing it... i can provide lots more documentation, i will ask my husband to pull it up.

posting it soon..im happy to help you out tammy.

posting it soon..im happy to help you out tammy.