WOW, you do not want to order anything from this company. They seem to be a new campany established just this year and when I say they have not had too mush experance in customer service I'm being nice, here are some of the emails I received from the owner when I had a question about what I was to receive in my order. Keep in mind all of this was over a 20 cent empty plastic spray bottle I "mistaking" thought was to come with some cleaning solution.

know what I packed. The inventory and the shipping weight wasn't adding up to what your were telling me . All I did was quote you based on your email's, nothing more. I caught you which is why you are getting on the defensive. As far as coming back I don't want your business, as your email's contradict themselves. I already blocked your card for future transactions. I reserve the right to refuse service and I am reserving that right. Your card has been blocked and I have put you on a do not sell list.

In your prior email's you stated the following:

' I should have received one solution bottle and I did'

'the spray nozle was inclued but the bottle was not'

Nozzle (that is too large for the small solution bottle)'

After the solution couldn't be claimed as missing you tell me and I quote 'I'm missing the empty spray bottle'. THERE IS NO MISSING SPRAY BOTTLE. Nor does the description read that it comes with one.

You stated and I quote ' According to your website I should have received one solution bottle and I did, and one spray bottle' that was an outright lie as the item description does not state that anywhere.

Your email's and statements contradict themselves. Therefore I WANT you to take your business elsewhere.

Good day.

- Show quoted text -

-------Original Message-------

Had an Experience with Sugar Glider Supply?

Comments

#719905

none of you have a life. Get over it!!! ,)

Hello Kate G.Yes your right I do not have my personal phone number listed on my website.

However Kate I never stated to you that the reason I don't have my phone number listed on site is because 'I don't have time with school and all to deal with people' as that statement is not true.

The reason you wanted my number was to place an order by phone which I can not do, as my merchant account is set up for internet orders only.A lot of businesses now use email as their preferred form of communication, and I always do my best to answer and address customer concerns as quickly as possible.

I tried contacting this company for a phone number and got an answer of I don't give it out as I don't have time with school and all to deal with people. If you own a business you need to list a phone number in case there are problems, emails don't work and can be easily ignored or blocked. I would recommend not doing business with a comapany if they refuse to speak personally to you

I find it interesting that most of these recent posts have absolutely nothing to do with Sugar Glider Supply and come from Jupiter Florida AFTER I made a complaint using pissed consumer regarding a company called EUROPEAN SHEITELS.European Sheitels is run by a Linda Twinkles from Jupiter Florida.

I reported this woman for deceptive business practices as well as misrepresentation so now she is making slanderous and untrue statements using the pissed consumer medium.I am now looking into taking the appropriate legal action as this woman is making untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply because she was upset by my previous complaint regarding her company EUROPEAN SHEITELS.

I find it interesting that most of these recent posts come from Jupiter Florida AFTER I made a complaint using pissed consumer regarding a company called EUROPEAN SHEITELS.European Sheitels is run by a Linda Twinkles from Jupiter Florida.

WHAT!!!She is running a Puppy Mill now???

Wow Michelle your not going to write 4 paragraphs of bull *** on this one too are you?Bad things seem to happen to bad people, karma will get you

is it an animal a sugarlgder what do these animels eat

HER NAME IS MICHELLE COX. SHE IS NASTY YELLS AT HER CUSTOMERS AND I CAN TELL MUCH MORE, I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD OF THIS PERSON

SHE ALSO HAS A PUPPY MILL

SHE LIES SAYING IT WAS HER FRIEND,

HOWEVER, THIS IS ALL TRUE, A PUPPY MILL. I THINK SHE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT FOR ANIMAL ABUSE, SHE WAS TURNED IN, THIS WAS ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. HER AND HER FRIEND DID THIS TOGETHER IN PORT HURON MICHIGAN, OR CARO MICHIGAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ***. THIS IS AN EVIL PERSON

WOW, THIS PLACE STINKS,, GET IT?

sugar gliders are a small animal like a ferret.used to have one, If i ever need supplies i would not use this company.

thank you for the posts, a 60 year old woman?that is just wrong on so many levels.